A Developer’s Dream – Water!
4 Separate Titles
WELCOME TO KLESKUN SPRINGS – WHERE MORE THAN THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!
To facilitate maximum development opportunities, the following properties are still zoned agriculture, with the exception of one parcel which is zoned CR-5, and form one continuous block of land. You are limited to your imagination. These are highly develop-able lands and rezoning opportunities abound.
This beautiful 220 acre, it total, “piece of heaven” property is located approximately 28 km NE of Grande Prairie, Alberta, at the “end of the road”, next to Crown land, Kleskun Lake Nature Reserve. The property has many scenic views, encompasses four separate titles and two residences. The landscape is a unique biodiversity of wetland communities and upland grasslands, offering superior aesthetic qualities.
There is a natural bench on the property, with South aspect offering tremendous potential for residential, recreational or many other development opportunities.
Former premier of Alberta, Peter Lougheed, called on Albertans to treasure water, stating “I believe that water is more important than oil”.
One of the wells on Kleskun Springs, an artesian well, produces approximately 1500 cubic meters of water daily. The cost of water can range from $3 to $10 a cube.
• This property currently is structured on 4 separate titles sitting on 219.72 acre’s. It hosts a soccer pitch, 3 stocked fishing pounds and currently has 2 homes built on this property that currently generates rental revenue. This property is ready for development to create a community for people to thrive in.
• This property is a rare find boasting numerous possibilities here. Artesian Springs, scattered around the property, plus an Artesian Well, 3 stocked fishing ponds and drilled water wells. Build your upscale community on a man-made beach front property, that also enjoys a 1/2 mile of south facing land bank, providing a spectacular view of the surrounding hills. You will have no shortage of water on this property as it is spring fed. The property is very close to Kleskun Lake/Park bordered by Crown Land giving the freeness and security of seclusion. Yet only being 20 minutes from downtown of modern northern Alberta City, in were you can find all amenities a person could want and need.
• As you may know untouched land in Alberta is hard to find, developers have acquired most of the prime land left to build on and are building communities all over Alberta. You will be happy to know, not only is there no footprint on this land what so ever, it is also a prime location to build a thriving community for people to enjoy a healthy rural life style.
• The many sources of water include 8 artesian springs, artesian well, spring-melt run off, 3 fishing ponds and drilled wells.
• Abundant supply of pollution free water for farming, gardening, fish ponds, recreational sport fields and domestic use.
MORE AWESOME FEATURES
• Only 15 Minutes north of Grande Prairie.
• Bio Diverse 220 acres,
• All Natural Habitat offering ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES;
• Bordered by CROWN LAND on 2 sides.
• Still remains in natural organic state, without the use of any man-made chemicals or pesticides.
• A RARE AND LIMITED PORTION OF ALBERTA`S REMAINING 5% OF ORIGINAL PLANT AND GRASS LIFE.
• 4 Separate titled parcels, 2 residential dwellings ALL RENT GENERATING,
• Several outbuildings, all organic garden, full sized soccer pitch with nets & 1000 Ft. of sandy beach.
• FOR MORE DETAILS! Call 780-296-2754